Teach English in China and experience a culture very different from your own with programs that put you in the middle of the world’s oldest civilization.
China-Australia Mind Education Group offers outstanding opportunities for those interested in teaching English in China.
• China Government sponsored program
• NO application fees
• Location will be in China
• Airport pick-up upon arrival in China
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa & residence permit are provided
• Not need to know how to speak or understand Chinese
• 2.5 Days (15 hours) of teaching per week, 20 lessons of 45 minutes each
• Paid public holidays
• Comprehensive health insurance provided
• Course time is only during morning or afternoon
• Contract duration of 12 months and possibility of renew
• School type, Kindergarten to High school
• Students age range is 4 – 15 years old
• Private full accommodation provided and paid by the school
• Electricity, repair, maintenance and other charges are paid by the Teacher
• Minimum of $500 AUD per week for 15 hours per week of teaching
• Overtime paid of $40 AUD per hour
• Meals are at your own expense
• Up to $1200 AUD airfare will be reimbursed after the completion of one-year full-time contract
• Additional $1200 AUD performance bonus after 12 months
For more information or if you are interested about this job posting, please visit our website at http://mindeducation.com.au/teaching-in-china-en.html.
To submit your application or if you have any questions related to this job posting, you may contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up this form http://eepurl.com/cfSsxr.